Bravo Probiotic is Ideal for:
- Normalizing Immunity
- Normalizing Bowel Function
- Improving Energy Levels
- Improving Mental Clarity
- Reducing Food Allergies
- Optimizing Athletic Performance
- Promoting Longevity
- Supporting Cancer Care
- A Rejuvenating Facial Mask
Designed to support human health by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD. PhD.
Bravo Probiotic Contains:
- Lactoferrin & immunoglobulins.
- Approx 490ng of GcMAF in every litre.
- Over 40 microbial strains - including...Microbial Cultures: Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactococcus Lactis, Bifidobacteri.
Active Cultures: Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophylus, Lactococcus Lactis, Leuconostoc, Kluyveromyces, Saccharomyces, Acetobacter, Bifidobacteri.
- Organic Swiss Colostrum.
- is rich in minerals, vitamins & bio-active molecules.
Natural Antibiotic ActionThe best way to fight pathogenic gut microbes, including parasites, is to use their natural enemies, which are the microbes that constitute the healthy human microbiome. The healthy microbes then compete for territory with the pathogenic microbes, and by daily introducing the healthy Bravo Probiotic microbes, we routinely strengthen their numbers, and this helps them to win the fight.
The second natural antibiotic action, is due to the acidity of fermented foods, like Bravo Probiotic yogurt. In the gut we find biofilms, which are barriers that pathogenic microbes and parasites, form to cover themselves, and to protect themselves from insults that may come from the environment. Bravo microbes produce acid molecules that disintegrate these biofilms and expose the pathogenic microbes, to a fight with the healthy Bravo microbes.
The third action arrives from the 150 new peptides formed, by Bravo Probiotic yogurt, during the fermentation of mammal’s milk. These peptides contribute to the overall stimulation of the immune system and this is particularly useful against candida, and whilst it may take weeks, or even months, in the end, you may see excellent results.
GcMAF and RerumBravo is designed to produce 490ng of GcMAF in every litre of probiotic by natural fermentation. We now know GcMAF is a carrier protein, that delivers Rerum components. The GcMAF, or Rerum components, can be absorbed through the mucosa in your mouth, and they support the activation of your white blood cells (called Macrophages) to seek out and destroy viruses, bacteria and cancer cells.
Therefore, with Bravo, it is important to swill the Bravo in your mouth for 30 - 60 seconds before swallowing. This allows the GcMAF or Rerum to be absorbed by the mucosa cells of the mouth / pharyngeal ring.
We advise keeping blood levels of vitamin D3 at between 150 to 250 nmol/l (60 ng/ml to 100 ng/ml). If supplementing with higher doses of vitamin D3, a blood test every 3 months is recommended, to ensure blood levels do not go above recommended levels.
"Bravo is a System for Making a New Ecosystem & NOT Merely a Probiotic"
Immune SupportThe strains of probiotics that have gone into this super-yoghurt are also present in the gut of a newborn fed only with colostrum, the mother's first milk. When given to someone with a health issue, they can completely reboot a damaged human microbiome.
In the below eight week study, where the only change was to consume 125ml/day of Bravo Probiotic, participants saw a significant improvement in overall health as their immune system and bone marrow function restored.
|CD4 cells before||CD4 cells after||NK cells before||NK cells after|
Preparations containing milk-derived products are safe and effective measures in prevention and treatment of infections as well as autoimmune and neoplastic [cancer] diseases.
Artym J, Zimecki M.
Milk-derived proteins and peptides in clinical trials.
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2013 Aug 6;67:800-16.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
Clinical Observation of a Novel, Complementary, Immunotherapeutic Approach based on Ketogenic Diet, Rerum and Bravo.
Michael Schwalb, Margit Taubmann, Steve Hines, Heinz Reinwald, and Marco Ruggiero.
American Journal of Immunology. 2016 Nov 21.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
Case report: intermittent fasting and probiotic yogurt consumption are associated with reduction of serum alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase and increased urinary excretion of lipophilic toxicants.
Jerry Blythe and Stefania Pacini.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
Bravo Super ShakePatients at the Immuno Biotech Treatment Centre receive a daily Bravo Super Shake that is designed to be an Immune Booster for advanced cancer support.
Click to download the PDF instructions
The Human Microbiome.
The evolving picture of the human microbiome (microbes that live with us) is changing our ideas of how important our gut health is to maintaining health. It was recently uncovered that white blood cells (macrophages and lymphocytes) that constantly survey the brain, carry with them microbes from the gut into the brain (yes a brain microbiome).
We also know that gut microbes regulate host biosynthesis of serotonin and produce many chemicals (serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, acetylcholine) used in the brain to communicate. Therefore we need these microbes to maintain balance and health. We have evolved together in an elaborate conversation and if our microbiome is “out of balance” we may very well lose our health, and suffer from low energy and or seemingly unassociated neurological disorders such as depression or anxiety.
The following represents a sampling of human microbiome functions in regulating and maintaining health:
- Regulation of inflammation and immunity.
- Regulation of hormonal metabolism.
- Blood sugar and appetite regulation.
- Synthesis of vitamin K and biotin.
- Synthesis of many neurotransmitters.
- Liver health and detoxification pathways.
- Enhanced mineral bioavailability.
- Control of unwanted gut microbes.
Preparing Bravo Drink
- Boil 1 litre of whole cow's milk, whilst stirring to keep from sticking to bottom of pot.
- Milk boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Do not over boil the milk.
- Let it cool down to room temperature (20-30°C).
- Remove the thick layer off the top and discard. (made of caseins)
- Mix in the contents of the bottle and the bag.
- Mix well to remove any lumps.
- Leave it covered at room temperature for 24 - 48 hours (until it sets).
- Mix well. You may wish to sieve it.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before drinking.
Keeps for 14 days in the Refrigerator.
- Goats, Sheep, & Camel milk may be used (tends not to thicken).
- Avoid homogenized milk.
- Do NOT use rice, soy almond or lactose-free milk.
- Do NOT use milk with EXTRA added vitamins A and D.
- Do NOT use UHT milk as most of it´s milk proteins are damaged.
How to Use Bravo Drink
- Mix well before consuming.
- Consume 50ml to 140ml daily.
- Consume after a meal. Ideally rich in leafy greens (fibre),
- OR consume over the day, one tablespoon at a time.
- Swish it around your mouth for 10 - 60 seconds before swallowing. Longer is better.
- Do NOT wash the teeth for at least 1 hour after consuming Bravo.
- Do NOT consume past 14 days after preparation.
- Do NOT freeze.
- Do NOT consume artificial sweeteners as they deteriorate Bravo´s properties. (Only Stevia may be used in moderation)
As a Rejuvenating Facial Mask
- Apply to face.
- Leave in place for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
As an EnemaFor a 75Kg adult: Mix 20-25ml of Bravo drink with 20-25ml of 0.9% saline solution for use as an enema. Try to retain as long as possible. This can be used every day if no side effects. Note: A saline solution of 0.9% is the same concentration as body fluids (1 litre of water to 9 grams of sodium chloride).
Lactose IntoleranceLactose intolerance can be successfully treated with Bravo Probiotic yogurt. Bravo has a long fermentation time (24 to 48 hours) which uses up the lactose, and we have found that lactose intolerant children, after a few months of daily Bravo Probiotic yogurt, can eat cheese, or drink milk with no problems.
Casein IntoleranceBravo Probiotic yogurt contains caseins and whilst caseins are not themselves allergenic, some of the peptides produced by casein degradation in the stomach, may cause irritation to the digestive system. In these cases Bravo Probiotic Yogurt should be given either as a suppository, or as an enema.
Milk Varieties UsedAll mammal’s milk may be use. Though Cow’s milk is generally used, we have reports of Goat, Sheep, Camel, Lama, and Donkey milk being used successfully, though often the consistency is very runny. We also have experience of people using human milk, which whilst technically doable, may be illegal in some regions of the world.
If mammal’s milk is not for you, then Coconut milk is best, as it has a number of healthy molecules by itself. However this solution will lack the 150 new peptides, formed by fermenting mammal’s milk, and so, whilst this solution is excellent at rebuilding your gut and brain microbiome, it does not have this peptide immune stimulation effect, of the mammal’s milk ferment.