Bravo Probiotic is Ideal for:
- Normalizing Immunity
- Normalizing Bowel Function
- Improving Energy Levels
- Improving Mental Clarity
- Reducing Food Allergies
- Optimizing Athletic Performance
- Promoting Longevity
- Supporting Cancer Care
- A Rejuvenating Facial Mask
Designed to support human health by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD. PhD.
Bravo Probiotic Contains:
- Lactoferrin & immunoglobulins.
- Approx 490ng of GcMAF in every litre.
- Over 40 microbial strains - including...Microbial Cultures: Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactococcus Lactis, Bifidobacteri.
Active Cultures: Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophylus, Lactococcus Lactis, Leuconostoc, Kluyveromyces, Saccharomyces, Acetobacter, Bifidobacteri.
- Organic Swiss Colostrum.
- is rich in minerals, vitamins & bio-active molecules.
GcMAF (& Oleic Acid)Bravo is designed to produce 0.49ng of GcMAF in every millilitre of probiotic by natural fermentation. GcMAF is a carrier protein that delivers compounds which can be absorbed through the mucosa in your mouth to activate your white blood cells (called Macrophages) to seek out and destroy "not self" in your tissues.
For GcMAF to work you need the following.
- Vitamin D levels of 100 - 250 nmol/L. (Take 5,000IU+ a day of vitamin D)
- Oleic Acid (provided by Bravo).
- Protein (vegetarians/vegans to supplement with MyAMINO®).
Bravo Super ShakePatients at the Immuno Biotech Treatment Centre receive a daily Bravo Super Shake that is designed to be an Immune Booster for advanced cancer support.
Click to download the PDF instructions
"Bravo is a System for Making a New Ecosystem & NOT Merely a Probiotic"
Immune SupportThe strains of probiotics that have gone into this super-yoghurt are also present in the gut of a newborn fed only with colostrum, the mother's first milk. When given to someone with a health issue, they can completely reboot a damaged human microbiome.
In the below eight week study, where the only change was to consume 125ml/day of Bravo Probiotic, participants saw a significant improvement in overall health as their immune system and bone marrow function restored.
|CD4 cells before||CD4 cells after||NK cells before||NK cells after|
Preparations containing milk-derived products are safe and effective measures in prevention and treatment of infections as well as autoimmune and neoplastic [cancer] diseases.
Artym J, Zimecki M.
Milk-derived proteins and peptides in clinical trials.
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2013 Aug 6;67:800-16.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
The Human Microbiome.
The evolving picture of the human microbiome (microbes that live with us) is changing our ideas of how important our gut health is to maintaining health. It was recently uncovered that white blood cells (macrophages and lymphocytes) that constantly survey the brain, carry with them microbes from the gut into the brain (yes a brain microbiome).
We also know that gut microbes regulate host biosynthesis of serotonin and produce many chemicals (serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, acetylcholine) used in the brain to communicate. Therefore we need these microbes to maintain balance and health. We have evolved together in an elaborate conversation and if our microbiome is “out of balance” we may very well lose our health, and suffer from low energy and or seemingly unassociated neurological disorders such as depression or anxiety.
The following represents a sampling of human microbiome functions in regulating and maintaining health:
- Regulation of inflammation and immunity.
- Regulation of hormonal metabolism.
- Blood sugar and appetite regulation.
- Synthesis of vitamin K and biotin.
- Synthesis of many neurotransmitters.
- Liver health and detoxification pathways.
- Enhanced mineral bioavailability.
- Control of unwanted gut microbes.
Preparing Bravo Drink
- Boil 1 litre of whole cow's milk, whilst stirring to keep from sticking to bottom of pot.
- Milk boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Do not over boil the milk.
- Let it cool down to room temperature (20-30°C).
- Remove the thick layer off the top and discard. (made of caseins)
- Mix in the contents of the bottle and the bag.
- Mix well to remove any lumps.
- Leave it covered at room temperature for 24 - 48 hours (until it sets).
- Mix well. You may wish to sieve it.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before drinking.
Keeps for 14 days in the Refrigerator.
- Goats milk may be used.
- Avoid homogenized milk.
- Do NOT use rice, soy almond or lactose-free milk.
- Do NOT use milk with EXTRA added vitamins A and D.
- Do NOT use UHT milk as most of it´s milk proteins are damaged.
How to Use Bravo Drink
- Mix well before consuming.
- Consume 50ml to 140ml daily.
- Consume after a meal. Ideally rich in leafy greens (fibre),
- OR consume over the day, one tablespoon at a time.
- Swish it around your mouth for 10 - 60 seconds before swallowing. Longer is better.
- Do NOT wash the teeth for at least 1 hour after consuming Bravo.
- Do NOT consume past 14 days after preparation.
- Do NOT freeze.
- Do NOT consume artificial sweeteners as they deteriorate Bravo´s properties. (Only Stevia may be used in moderation)
As a Rejuvenating Facial Mask
- Apply to face.
- Leave in place for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
As an EnemaFor a 75Kg adult: Mix 20-25ml of Bravo drink with 20-25ml of 0.9% saline solution for use as an enema. Try to retain as long as possible. This can be used every day if no side effects. Note: A saline solution of 0.9% is the same concentration as body fluids (1 litre of water to 9 grams of sodium chloride).
Lactose & Casein IntoleranceSeveral people may have casein or lactose intolerance.
In liquid Bravo Probiotic (the one to drink), there should only be a low amount of lactose at the end of the fermentation process. In fact, during the long fermentation, part of the lactose has been “eaten” and metabolized by the microorganisms present in Bravo Probiotic while caseins are denaturated during the step of boiling the milk at the beginning of the procedure.
Therefore it can be concluded that all the scientific evidences point to the fact that in milk that has been boiled and then subjected to a long fermentation, there are no native caseins and only a tiny amount of lactose.
However, in some specific cases of high sensitivity, the presence of low amount of milk components is sufficient to induce adverse reactions. In fact, the absence of the endogenous enzyme lactase and the interaction between caseins and stomach environment can lead to gut inflammation.
Bravo Probiotic Suppositories completely skip this potential problem.
In fact, acting from the bottom, no interactions between milk proteins and digestive tract occur.
Living microorganism and bio-active molecules already present into Bravo Probiotic Suppositories, directly act onto the rectal mucose reconstituting the uncorrupted microbiome and allowing the fast delivery of natural active molecules.