Bravo Probiotic is Ideal for:
- Normalizing Immunity
- Normalizing Bowel Function
- Improving Energy Levels
- Improving Mental Clarity
- Reducing Food Allergies
- Optimizing Athletic Performance
- Promoting Longevity
- Supporting Cancer Care
- A Rejuvenating Facial Mask
Designed to support human health by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD. PhD.
Bravo Probiotic Contains:
- Lactoferrin & immunoglobulins.
- Approx 490ng of GcMAF in every litre.
- Over 40 microbial strains - including...Microbial Cultures: Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactococcus Lactis, Bifidobacteri.
Active Cultures: Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophylus, Lactococcus Lactis, Leuconostoc, Kluyveromyces, Saccharomyces, Acetobacter, Bifidobacteri.
- Organic Swiss Colostrum.
- is rich in minerals, vitamins & bio-active molecules.
GcMAF (& Oleic Acid)Bravo is designed to produce 0.49ng of GcMAF in every millilitre of probiotic by natural fermentation. GcMAF is a carrier protein that delivers compounds which can be absorbed through the mucosa in your mouth to activate your white blood cells (called Macrophages) to seek out and destroy "not self" in your tissues.
For GcMAF to work you need the following.
- Vitamin D levels of 100 - 250 nmol/L. (Take 5,000IU+ a day of vitamin D)
- Oleic Acid (provided by Bravo).
- Protein (vegetarians/vegans to supplement with MyAMINO®).
Bravo Super ShakePatients at the Immuno Biotech Treatment Centre receive a daily Bravo Super Shake that is designed to be an Immune Booster for advanced cancer support.
Click to download the PDF instructions
"Bravo is a System for Making a New Ecosystem & NOT Merely a Probiotic"
Immune SupportThe strains of probiotics that have gone into this super-yoghurt are also present in the gut of a newborn fed only with colostrum, the mother's first milk. When given to someone with a health issue, they can completely reboot a damaged human microbiome.
In the below eight week study, where the only change was to consume 125ml/day of Bravo Probiotic, participants saw a significant improvement in overall health as their immune system and bone marrow function restored.
|CD4 cells before||CD4 cells after||NK cells before||NK cells after|
Preparations containing milk-derived products are safe and effective measures in prevention and treatment of infections as well as autoimmune and neoplastic [cancer] diseases.
Artym J, Zimecki M.
Milk-derived proteins and peptides in clinical trials.
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2013 Aug 6;67:800-16.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
Clinical Observation of a Novel, Complementary, Immunotherapeutic Approach based on Ketogenic Diet, Rerum and Bravo.
Michael Schwalb, Margit Taubmann, Steve Hines, Heinz Reinwald, and Marco Ruggiero.
American Journal of Immunology. 2016 Nov 21.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article
The Human Microbiome.
The evolving picture of the human microbiome (microbes that live with us) is changing our ideas of how important our gut health is to maintaining health. It was recently uncovered that white blood cells (macrophages and lymphocytes) that constantly survey the brain, carry with them microbes from the gut into the brain (yes a brain microbiome).
We also know that gut microbes regulate host biosynthesis of serotonin and produce many chemicals (serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, acetylcholine) used in the brain to communicate. Therefore we need these microbes to maintain balance and health. We have evolved together in an elaborate conversation and if our microbiome is “out of balance” we may very well lose our health, and suffer from low energy and or seemingly unassociated neurological disorders such as depression or anxiety.
The following represents a sampling of human microbiome functions in regulating and maintaining health:
- Regulation of inflammation and immunity.
- Regulation of hormonal metabolism.
- Blood sugar and appetite regulation.
- Synthesis of vitamin K and biotin.
- Synthesis of many neurotransmitters.
- Liver health and detoxification pathways.
- Enhanced mineral bioavailability.
- Control of unwanted gut microbes.